Quick, comprehensive and convenient.
Code Enforcement becomes both simple and comprehensive for officers using SagesGov on mobile devices. Create cases, track cases and follow-up, with all the flexibility of wireless access. No detail gets left behind. Features include:
- Quick Case Creation. Create a case from the field in less than minute. Use your mobile device’s current location for the case.
- Real-time results entry from the field. When officers enter results, they are available in real-time to staff for downstream processing. No more waiting until the end of the day to file reports in outdated systems.
- Multi-platform compatibility. Officers can create and view cases, and enter inspection results in the field using Android, iOS, or Microsoft Surface-based devices.
Powerful onsite inspection tools.
SagesGov’s Code Enforcement solution empowers officers with speed, convenience, clarity, and comprehensive information. Features include:
- Rich data capture tools. Add relevant photographs and signatures to any inspection report.
- Comprehensive Case Processing. Issue notices/citations in the field or in the office. Use SagesGov Case Tracker for customizable case tracking for your jurisdiction.
- Bring consistency to Inspection Results. Frequently referenced reasons for determinations of code violation can be quickly selected via drop-down menus.
Comprehensive, transparent tracking.
See cases from open to closed, with SagesGov’s robust reporting features.
- Make it yours. Customizable workflows, standard reports, ad-hoc reports, automatic email notifications.
- Know what, who, and when. Detailed audit trails/history of each action performed on a project/permit, including timestamps and user identification.
- At-a-glance case tracking. Both staff and constituents can follow every aspect of a case throughout the case life-cycle.
How it all comes together.
Amplify the effectiveness of your code enforcement efforts, by leveraging the power of SagesGov’s integration features.
- GIS Validation. Works with your organization’s Geographic Information System (GIS) to obtain up-to-date owner information for issuing Notices and Citations.
- Neighborhood force multipliers. Integrate with SeeClickFix to enable residents to create code enforcement cases via third-party tools.
Director of Community Development
Pitkin County, CO
We’ve seen record growth in our department revenue since implementing SagesGov, the digital payment option has cut down work on our permit techs while increasing revenue. We are able to mine a plethora of rich data on our construction sector as a result of SagesGov.
Director Building Safety / Chief Building Official
Fayette County, GA
All Permitting and Plan Review activities prior to SagesGov were primarily manual and time consuming. Using SagesGov we simultaneously process all permits and plans online.
SagesGov's automated functionality greatly improves efficiency for our inspectors and front office staff. SagesGov has allowed our staff more time to concentrate on taking care of our customers.
Asst. City Manager
City of Boynton Beach, Florida
The SagesGov platform has simultaneously improved our customers’ experience while lowering current permit processing times by 25 days on most permit submittals.
In addition, since the system is online only and available 24/7, we have reduced our use of paper and the need for customers to make the trip to City Hall, both benefits which are in line with the City’s Sustainability initiatives.
Director of Public Works
City of Marietta, GA
I am very pleased with the overall operation and implementation of SagesGov software and recommend it to any agency.
Director of community development and regulatory affairs
City of South Fulton, GA
Before the SagesGov implementation, applicants had to physically enter city hall to submit applications. They had to consider the cost of travel and printing multiple sets of applications. The new app serves as a tremendous cost and time saver for the city’s permitting customers.
Ken Boff PMP, SCM, ITIL
IT Project Manager, Sr.
City of Atlanta, GA
In my 35 years of IT project management, I have never worked with a better vendor team than Sages. Your willingness to go the extra mile for us time and again has been truly amazing.
GIS Business Analyst
Jacksonville Electric Authority, FL
Your teams professionalism and attention to detail are second to none.
Marietta Communications Manager
SagesGov allows for improved email and online communication between citizens, builders, contractors and staff that produces higher quality submissions of permit applications and plan reviews and a faster approval process of permits and inspections. This “will significantly enhance” the permitting and inspections experience for citizens and contractors.